Our mission is to teach our clients proven strategic methods to increase their visibility through positive engagement within their communities, resulting in exponential growth both offline and online.
- We take on projects that we know will make a difference.
- Prior to learning about your business and customers, we take the time to get to know you. We care about your personal brand as much as your business. Entrepreneurs and small business owners often overlook the importance of investing in their personal brand. Our goal is to help you identify an authentic and relevant way to tell your personal story.
- The next step involves learning about your business and customers. After assessing the current state of the marketing and brand strategies for your company, we provide direction and strategic guidance on how to move your business to the next level.
- We work hard to make sure you achieve your goals.
Jodi-Tatiana Charles, CEO & Brandographer™
Jodi-Tatiana Charles has enjoyed bringing people and companies together for over three decades. As a strategic marketing & branding specialist, she has combined her passion for branding with her love of business development. While completing her Global MBA at Babson College, she developed La Capoise Galerie, a unique branding and marketing firm dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and professionals on the importance of personal branding in their fields of business. She gained wide recognition for her expertise in achieving national and global attention for MassChallenge Inc. and its 362 finalists from its inception in 2010 thru 2013.
Prior to creating La Capoise Galerie, Jodi-Tatiana managed and coordinated the Massachusetts Conference for Women, a one day event providing a forum for more than 7500 women, engaged as Deputy Press Secretary to Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, produced the award winning NECN program NewsNight hosted by Chet Curtis and Jim Braude, and demonstrated her leadership as WXKS Associate Producer for the legendary radio program The Matty in the Morning Show, where she was nominated “Producer of the Year”.
Yuen Shan “Candy” Lee, Marketing Executive
Candy Lee is the Marketing Executive at La Capoise Galerie. She is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing marketing campaigns. She assists in identifying and developing potential opportunities for the company. Candy is also involved in creating the customer experience to drive engagement with current customers and prospects.
Candy holds a MA in Global Marketing Communication and Advertising from Emerson College and a B.Sc. in Tourism Management from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Prior to coming to the United States, she worked as a Communications Executive in an entertainment management company in Hong Kong. She has been immersed in cross-cultural experience through study abroad program in Melbourne, Australia and International College Program at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- Karisa Egan
- Lilian Kar Yoong Lim
- Pengfei Qian
- Graphic Design
- Robert Berg Jr.
- Xiaoyang Wang
- Alma Lopez Sanchez
Talent and expertise matter a great deal to us at LCG Brands, but we also care about “fit,” about your passions and how you want to make the world for entrepreneur, small business owners, and non-profit organizations a better place. We are currently seeking to fill the following positions.
LCG Brands Part-Time Administrative Assistant Position
Job Description: LCG Brands is currently seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual for the position of part-time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will perform diverse administrative duties and provide support for the CEO of the company. This position requires superior organization, strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent judgment to ensure effective outcomes. The ideal candidate will display a confident ambition to assist the CEO to advance the company’s objectives, and improve processes and approaches for LCG Brands’ business operations.
About Us: LCG Brands oversees three independent startup companies devoted to educating entrepreneurs on the importance of building a strong brand to better engage with their communities.
La Capoise Galerie is a unique branding and marketing firm dedicated to educating entrepreneurs, non-profits, and small business professionals on the importance of growing their personal and corporate brands. We specialize in educating our clients to gain media and community attention by developing creative business and outreach strategies. La Capoise Galerie also consults with clients globally to help them grow their businesses exponentially both offline and online.
The Embargo List (TEL) is in essence a speaker’s bureau specifically designed for high growth/high impact entrepreneurs to become a 24/7 resource for reputable media outlets in print, television, radio and trade publications.
La Capoise Photos provides tailored images that support your marketing strategies, as well as capture your family memories that will outlast a lifetime.
We are based in Cambridge, MA.
To learn more about our founder and what drives her vision, please visit www.linkedin.com/in/joditatianacharles/
Specialized Areas: Marketing communications; brand identity and awareness; action marketing and implementation strategy; media boot camps; reputation management; online and offline presence; digital media and content development; media strategy and coaching; business planning and development; marketing collateral; company/product launches; international immersion into U.S business market; customized imagery; and crisis communications.
- Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 1 -2 year(s) experience providing executive and administrative support
- Exceptional organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Independent thinker and quick learner
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Passionate and self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor and not get frustrated or overwhelmed easily
- Positive attitude and ability to make things happen
- Proactive anticipation of needs and opportunities
- Resourcefulness and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient with computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Comfortable working in a small but dynamic growing team
- Provides administrative support for the CEO.
- Organizes and maintains the company’s electronic files and databases.
- Coordinates effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties.
- Drafts and edits emails, documents, reports, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Keeps the CEO constantly informed of her upcoming commitments.
- Ensures confidentiality of all internal and external materials are maintained.
- Oversees the internship program.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
How to apply:
Email a cover letter and a resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.